Faster Return on Investment
Pay Per Click (PPC) refers to the ads that appear within and alongside organic listings on the results page of search engines.
Cost for these campaigns is based on two factors: cost-per-click (CPC) and key phrases. The CPC is determined by the cost of the individual key phrase (how many companies are using it). Some key phrases are more expensive than others, which is why a key phrase audit is essential for identifying targeted key phrases.
If you’re looking for a faster return on investment (ROI) than SEO, then you’ll want to consider partnering with a PPC marketing agency. eCreations has certified expertise with nearly all popular advertising channels, and we’re available to create and manage campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, AdRoll, and more.
While Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a great approach for your website’s long-term growth online, oftentimes you really want an immediate boost. eCreations offers PPC campaign management by a dedicated in-house team of experts, ensuring that the money you spend is put to work for your business.
In-House Account Management
Each one of our accounts is managed by an experienced in-house team, not relying heavily on automations unless it improves your bottom line. Rest assured that your dedicated marketing partners will be working on your account behind the scenes and have open lines of communication with you through scheduled conference calls on Zoom or via email.
One of the great things that separates eCreations from other ecommerce digital marketing agencies is that we don’t control your Google Ads account or billing details. Whether you come to us with an existing Google Ads account or we create a new one for you, if you choose to leave, you’ll be able to take all of our work with you.
Analytics & Reporting
We’ll create customized reports that you’ll receive on a weekly and/or monthly basis, or access them in real-time to analyze your data and get access to information most other agencies don’t provide. Say hello to transparency and simplicity with eCreations!
Remarketing ads are an essential component of your overall PPC strategy that will help you capitalize on all the traffic you brought to your site with Search, Display, and Video ads. Remarketing works by attaching a cookie or pixel to the browser of anyone that has been to your site so their actions can be tracked as they browse the website. Our PPC management team then uses that visitor data to show them new ads as they visit other websites in order to close the gap and bring them back to your website to make the purchase.
Google Shopping Ads
Our digital marketing experts will make sure that your products are featured in the shopping tab of Google and/or Microsoft. Our shopping campaign strategies for online retail vendors turn online browsing into online buying. With Google Shopping Ads, and their companion Microsoft Shopping Ads, you’ll always be reaching the shoppers who matter most: the ones searching for what you sell.
Product feed-based advertising campaigns are currently available for Google Shopping, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, and Pinterest Ads.
Google Merchant Center
A successful Google Shopping PPC campaign starts with a well-organized product feed and Google Merchant Center account. Our digital marketing team stays ahead of the curve with quick changes to your account and to help troubleshooting any issues. Let us help you interpret any errors to guarantee that your products are active and ready before advertising.
Our PPC Management Includes
- Comprehensive keyword research:?We ensure you appear for profitable searches by undergoing initial keyword research, and then monitoring your campaign performance closely ongoing to make optimizations that boost your ROAS.
- Effective ad creation:?We work with you to produce the most effective ads that get high conversions.
- Landing page conversion optimization: If need be, we will create a landing page on your site customized to convert the visitors that have clicked through from your PPC ads.
- A/B testing:?We’ll set up experiments and campaign comparisons to test the effectiveness of different ad types as we optimize our content and messaging.
- Localized Campaigns:?Let us target your state, city, or even neighborhood with ads, or set up a small campaign designed to push one specific product or service.
- Remarketing campaigns:?Bring past site visitors back that have shown interest in your products or services, for a much lower cost. By using a remarketing campaign, you can drastically increase return on ad spend (ROAS) while increasing sales or leads.
- Proof of ROI through detailed reporting:?There are some excellent data tracking tools built into Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other PPC services. We explore the results and generate a customized report that highlights the information that’s most important to your organization.